Project Management

Georginia Hurge

Georginia lives for a good time, as long as it’s on her calendar. She thrives when it comes to bringing order to chaos, and will happily serve in whatever way is needed.

She has spent many years working in film production and served as a project manager for a film company prior to coming to Vers. She has successfully delivered a feature-length documentary and broadcast commercials.  She also is a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).

Georginia loves community and thinks there’s nothing better than gathering people around a table to share a meal or coffee, along with good stories and a lot of laughter. She is also a heavy podcast listener and is always up for new suggestions.  She is passionate about food and coffee, but let’s be honest, who isn’t?

This is her stuff:

Orlando T-Shirt: I am absolutely obsessed with my city. No matter where I go, it will always be home.

Trader Joe’s Everything-but-the-Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend: I love a good everything bagel. In fact, I want everything I eat to taste like that bagel.

“Donuts Are My Love Language” Greeting Card: Sums up the quickest way to my heart, and it is via a blueberry cake donut. Let’s be real, no other donut exists.

Toothbrush: I love the dentist… is that weird??

Photos: Community and friendships are so important to me. I believe you are the sum of the closest five people in your life, so choose wisely!

Disney Annual Passholder Card: My own personal playground. But do not ask me to get on a rollercoaster.

Apple EarPods: If you ask me what I am listening to, a solid 88% of the time it is a podcast or an audio book. The other 12% is filled with music.

Corkcicle Bottle: Whenever I don’t have water with me, I instantly feel like I was thrown in the desert.

Coffee Mug: I will use any excuse to have another cup.

Succulent: Who doesn’t want to live in a beautiful plant fortress?

Racing Bib: I love running and yes, sometimes I pay to do it. Pro-tip: they give you a free shirt AND snacks.

Meet the Others

Director of Operations
Jason Smithers
Director of Digital Analytics
Michael Huth
Product & Interior Designer
Kelli Ogboke

We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are better than ourselves and share our values. That’s how we’ve built an agency of award-winning creatives. Think you’d fit on our team?